Important Things To Keep In Mind Before Applying For A Loan
Nowadays, there are so many people in the world want to run a business with unique ideas but every skilled person is not that much fortunate to have money and ideas both simultaneously. First thing that strikes in every person’s mind is how to collect the fund for the business set up? But, in the current world this problem has been sorted out as there are so many companies giving loans at high risk. With these private lenders now one can easily get a loan with bad credit score.
Be aware from imposters who make fake promises for easy loans
- Spam mails are very common for these days. In those e-mails, companies promise to provide an easy loan instantly but that is a trap. Legal companies never use bots and send spam. Fake e-mails are only used to know the details about the initiators and are often used for any kind of forgery. So, never trust fake e-mails and spam.
- There are many times that you get call on your phone with the caller trying to convince you that the company is giving a personal loan on lowest interest rates in the market but the truth is, it’s a trial to steal money. So, never trust these kinds of fake calls.
Which factor customer should keep in mind before taking a loan?
- Before taking personal loan customer should check the company’s profile, history and company’s credibility.
- What is the interest rate on the personal loan?
- How much time they are getting to pay the personal loan?
- Read all the documents carefully and clear all the doubts with an executive on every single clause.
- There are so many other charges company deploys apart from the interest like processing fee, pre payment fee, late fee
Fees charged by the companies
- Processing fee – processing fee is the amount charged by the bank, it is maximum 2% of the loan amount
- Prepayment fee – company charges prepayment fee, when the customer pays all debt before time but to keep the customer in loan usually companies apply prepayment fee as a penalty by which company could get the maximum amount from the customer.
- Late fee: – company charges a late fee when customer delays the amount from his due date. It is also a kind of penalty charge.
Loan installment should be paid on time
Getting a loan is easy but paying a loan back to the company gets much typical, so after taking loan customer should be able to pay their installments on time. Company can put extra charges apart from the interest, if the customer delays the payments. All these charges increase the burden on the customer.
Decide loan amount as per need and don’t add extra requirements
As the loan amount will get higher, it will be impossible to payback the amount. So, think twice before taking loans. Never add the extra amount in a home loan, it will only increase the pressure. Customer should take only a limited amount as a loan which he can pay back easily. Taking loans which are out of your reach to pay disturb the aim or purpose of taking personal loan.